*** Due to COVID-19 situation, English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL/IELTS/CU-TEP) can be waived for all applicants in 2021 academic year. However, students who enter the program must submit English proficiency test scores by the end of the First semester, 2021.
*** Due to COVID-19 situation, Aptitude Tests (CU-BEST/GRE/GMAT) can be waived for all applicants in 2021 academic year.
The admission results have been announced!
The results have been sent to all applicants, for both accepted and rejected, via email. If you do not receive the email, please first check your junk or spam mail boxes. If you cannot find the email, you may contact admin at email@example.com or FB:MS Stat - Data Sci - Chula.
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR 2021
|Full-time||Part-time Round 1||Part-time Round 2|
|Application Period||February 1st – April 30th, 2021||December 15th – January 31st, 2021||February 1st – April 30th, 2021|
|First Round Announcement for Interview||May 17th, 2021||February 18th, 2021||May 17th, 2021|
|Interviewing Period||May 28th – 29th, 2021||February 24th – 25th, 2021||May 28th – 29th, 2021|
|Final Round Announcement||June 12th, 2021||March 10th, 2021||June 12th, 2021|
|Orientation||July 3rd, 2021||July 3rd, 2021||July 3rd, 2021|
|Pre-Course Period||July 10th – 11th and July 17th – 18th, 2021 (9 AM – 4 PM)||July 10th – 11th and July 17th – 18th, 2021 (9 AM – 4 PM)||July 10th – 11th and July 17th – 18th, 2021 (9 AM – 4 PM)|
|Semester Beginning||August 9th, 2021||August 9th, 2021||August 9th, 2021|
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & DOCUMENTS
|REQUIREMENTS & DOCUMENTS||Full-time||Part-time|
|1. Application form||Y||Y|
|2. Official Transcript :
Bachelor’s degree of any major with at least 12 credits of math/stat courses
|3. English test score with minimum requirement below: (The test score must be within 2 years from August 1st of the application year)
- CU-TEP 45
- IELTS 4.0
- TOEFL(Internet-based) 45
- TOEFL (Computer-based) 133
- TOEFL (Paper-based/ITP) 450
|4. Aptitude test score (The test score must be within 2 years from August 1st of the application year)
*Full-time : Attach aptitude test score with English test score and upload with it.
|5. Two letters of recommendations (At least one from academics is preferred.)
Part-time : Applicant nominate two referees on the online application form and the system will automatically send request emails to the referees. The recommendation letters will be filled online by the referees.
|6. Work experience : 1 year or more (official letter)||N||Y|
|8. A certified copy of identification card||Y||Y|
|9. Digital photo - Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera||Y||Y|
|10. Application fee payment confirmation document||Y||Y|
Y= required : upload on website
Y*= required : send via email
N = not required
Full-time Program (Plan A – Thesis Option)
1) Submit online application and all required documents at https://www.register.gradchula.com/login (Program Code: 3134)
2) Pay for application fee of 500 baht at SCB Bank.
3) Applicant sent a recommendation form to two referees. Referees send a complete letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by themselves. (Recommendation form: Letter_of_recommendation_Logo.pdf)
4) The interview examination place and time will be announced on our website (https://datasci.cbs.chula.ac.th).
Part-time Program (Plan B – Special Project Option)
1) Pay for application fee of 1,000 baht at SCB Bank with your payment form obtained at https://payment.acc.chula.ac.th/Fee/Admission/23401
2) Submit online application and all required documents at https://app-datasci.cbs.chula.ac.th within the application period.
3) The interview examination place and time will be announced on our website (https://datasci.cbs.chula.ac.th).